- Canine & Feline
- In-House Diagnostics/ Equipment
- Mobile Services
What is a client?
In the hustle bustle of the workday, with all of the concerns, responsibilities and pressures, it is sometimes easy to forget the single most important factor of the practice – the patient and service you are here to deliver to that client. In everything we do, try to always remember the following:
- Clients are the most important people in any practice.
- Clients aren’t dependent on us, we are dependent on them.
- Clients aren’t an interruption of our work, they are the purpose of it.
- Clients do us a favor when they come in, we aren’t doing them a favor by waiting on them.
- Clients are part of our business – they are not outsiders.
- Clients aren’t just money in the cash register. They are human beings with feelings, like our own.
- Clients deserve the most courteous attention we can give them. They are the life-blood of the practice. they pay our salary.
- Without the client, we would have to close our doors.